I put together this shabby chic wedding inspiration shoot last May with an amazing group of artists, but somehow I’ve held out on sharing it with you until now. As we inch closer to wedding season, I didn’t think it would be fair for me to keep this one to myself any longer. I hope you find some inspiration in the photos below.
Many thanks to all of those who helped make this shoot happen:
- Venue: Grand Loft
- Flowers and details: Kat Cooper
- Jewelry and wish jars: Jan Vettraino
- Dress design: Susan Brennan (recognize the dress?)
- Hair and makeup: Cassandra Murphy (Nicole’s Salon, St. Johns)
- Cupcakes and french macaroons: A Piece O’ Cake