I kicked off my 2019 wedding season with Kim and Tony’s wedding at Planterra Conservatory in West Bloomfield last weekend, and was absolutely jaw dropping.
Every detail was a dream come true, from the long, sweeping tables filled with candles and garland to the impeccable service by the staff at Planterra and so so many friendly faces that made the day a joy.
Kim and Tony never seemed stressed – they were both such a joy to spend the day with, and they seemed to be having the best time every time I turned my camera their way.
Thanks to absolutely everyone who made this day special. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a full list of wedding vendors who helped make Kim and Tony’s wedding day what it was.
- Wedding venue, styling, florals, and planning: Planterra Conservatory, West Bloomfield (David DiVincenzo)
- Catering: Forte Belanger
- Wedding Dress: The White Dress (Stella York)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: JJs House
- Wedding Shoes: Kate Spade
- Hair and Makeup: Stephanie Holmes Hair
- Groom’s Suit: Ted Baker
- Groom’s Shoes: Undandy
- Pocket Squares: The Tie Bar
- DJ: DJ Joey A
- Photo Assistant/Second Photographer: Ryan Grenadier