Contact Allie Siarto or call (517) 285-9776 to book your appointment.
As a part of my process, I select the photos that tell the best story of your day and remove duplicates and blinks, then I edit all photos to give them the custom look that you see on my site.
Lifestyle and engagement sessions
Lifestyle sessions are typically scheduled two hours before sunset (check out the sunset calculator to figure out timing based on the current season).
Mini Session: $200
- 45 minute on-location photography session.
- $200 product credit toward prints and digital downloads.
- Lifestyle sessions are typically scheduled two hours before sunset (check out the sunset calculator to figure out timing based on the current season).
Full Session: $400
- One and a half hour on-location photography session.
- Digital downloads with printing rights.
I’m excited to extend an introductory offer for newborn clients. Pre-book your newborn session by March 1, 2015 and receive five high resolution digital images with printing rights and a keepsake memory box for $350 (a $750 value).
- Events start at $350 per hour (inquire for details).
I met a photographer a few years ago who offered her services on a barter system, and I’ve loved the idea ever since. Do you have something to barter in exchange for part or all of your photography coverage? Make me an offer—I might just say yes. Here are a few things that come to mind:
- Getting married in a super fun location? If I can turn it into a vacation, we might be able to trade wedding coverage for flight and a few days in a fun new place for me and my second photographer.
- Do you have a rental available in a cool city? Let’s talk.
- Hair cuts
- Professional massages (especially during wedding season, ya know?)
- Handy/lawn services
- Piano lessons
- Video/photography swap
- Have another creative idea? Run it by me
Have Questions? Start Here.
Q: Can I purchase a gift certificate as a gift for friends or family?
Absolutely—contact me to purchase a gift certificate for friends or family.
Q: Can I customize my session package?
No problem—I’ll work with you to create the package that fits your needs.
Q: How and when do I pay?
For weddings, a 50% wedding deposit will hold your date, and the second 50% is due two weeks before the wedding date. For lifestyle sessions, payments can be made at the time of the session via check. Print and canvas options can be ordered online after the session via credit card or check.