Learn more about wedding photography
It’s always such a treat to get to explore a new Michigan wedding venue near the Lansing area, and Stone House Farm in Bancroft, Michigan, did not disappoint. Myla and Adam had an outdoor wedding ceremony in mid-November, so they offered their guests cozy warm blankets to snuggle up outside before heading inside to the warm barn for the wedding reception.
The team at Stone House Farm took the wedding party out on a “hayride” to take photos in the gorgeous late afternoon sun, then we all headed back to the farmhouse, where Myla and Adam signed their marriage license.
If you’re thinking about a Michigan barn wedding, here are a few things to love about Stone House Farm:
- The newly renovated farm house is the perfect place to get ready, no matter the season.
- The staff is amazingly helpful (Chris, the manager, even jumped in to help me carry my bag to the house).
- The property offers so many opportunities for photos, and the wagon ride makes it easy for the whole wedding party to get there.
- The heated barn is the perfect blank canvas to create a wedding of any style. I loved that Myla and Adam used a mix of china styles to create an elegant and unique look.
Scroll to the bottom of this post for more details about other wedding vendors.
- Wedding Venue: Stone House Farm
- Flowers: Ruby Slipper Design
- Band: Joy Ride
- Catering: Handcrafted Culinary, Chef Jacob Phassen
- Wedding Dress and Bridesmaid Dresses: Fantastic Finds
- Hair and Makeup: Michelle Pung, Santi, Madi