Autumn and Dack’s wedding had a relaxed vibe. It was small and intimate—complete with lawn games and a giant inflatable bounce house (and yes, I officially endorse bounce houses for every single wedding now).
From Autumn and Dack: “We planned a very small, intimate wedding (50 guests) in a rustic historic museum because we wanted a charming feel. We wanted to spend extra time with all of our guests. We made sure to incorporate a lot of rustic everyday things like chalkboards, wooden plaques, sunflowers, etc. We made sure to incorporate our favorite people who couldn’t be there (grandparents) in small pictures on my bouquet. My husband loved it and I surprised him with it…it was very important and meaningful to him. I also wrote him six love letters the day of our wedding for him to open up throughout the day. He loved them as well.”
What was your most memorable moment of the day? “Everything went so smoothly, we loved ALL of our vendors and especially our photographer! We loved the First Look where we could take a second to breathe and take everything in and enjoy the moment with each other before the big rush.”
- Venue: Sharon Mills County Park
- Florist: Flowers by Winter (Dennis Winters, Dundee, MI)
- DJ: Quest Productions, Jim Adams
- Catering: Food Art (SO SO good—I definitely recommend them!)
- Wedding Dress: Belissima Bridal Salon (Rochester, MI) (Jade, Maggie Soterro)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Kennedy Blue, style Chloe
- Wedding Shoes: Chaella flats, Zappos
- Hair/Makeup: Salon Rushelle, Chelsea, MI
- Bounce House: Bounce House from InflateYourParty.com (Grass Lake, MI)
And thanks again to Chris for second shooting.
View the wedding video below to see more photos from Autumn and Dack’s wedding.
Check back next Tuesday for a brand new blog post.