Headshots and Team Photos
Group headshots and team photos can be set up on an hourly coverage basis. Choose between environmental portraits or a classic backdrop for on location photos. Studio headshots are also available in Haslett.
- Forrest Green (MSU Green)
We’ll work together to determine how much time to schedule based on your goals and to schedule team members in small blocks to simplify the process.
Headshot and Team Photo Session Options:
- Mini Session (30 minutes; up to eight people): $350
- Full Session (One hour; up to 16 people): $500
- Extended Session (90 minutes; up to 24 people): $650
- Each additional 30 minutes (recommended 30 minutes per 8 people; extra time is also recommended for a variety of environmental portraits for each person and for full team photos): $175
Are you a magazine editor looking for a specific photograph to compliment your content? Are you an event coordinator looking for photographs of your next corporate event? My work has been published across more than 40 different outlets, from trade magazines to major blogs, and I have more than nine years of experience photographing events.
Imagery can make or break your brand. Whether you’re looking for personal branding photography or branding images for your organization, photography communicates your brand personality and helps you to tell your brand story in an instant. When it comes to your website, newsletters, social media, constant content creation and marketing campaigns, you need custom images to tell your story now more than ever.
I have a background in advertising and public relations, working with brands like New Balance, Wrigley, Radio Flyer, Mini Cooper, Toyota, Kraft, Disney, and MillerCoors. I can help you create images that drive your brand forward.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll start with a basic phone call to discuss your project, which will help me put together a custom package.
- We’ll meet to walk through my StorySession Discovery Questionnaire to dive further into your specific photography needs.
- I’ll put together a Pinterest board to make sure we’re on the same page with the overall project vision. I want to make sure that the images I’m giving you perfectly reflect your brand and your vision.
- We’ll finalize our session creative plan and schedule.
- You will receive finalized high resolution digital images (or mp4s if you choose to receive moving images) with a commercial release.