I’ve joked that Briana’s bridesmaids would make other photographers jealous. Amost half of her bridesmaids work in the wedding industry, so whether I needed a helper to get her dress just right or someone to grab a reflector and help out with lighting, they were always right there for me. It was pure luxury as a wedding photographer 🙂
Briana may be an only child, but she is clearly loved by so many. Ben reminds me a bit of Jeff—he may seem a bit quiet to begin with, but he’s absolutely worth getting to know once you start peeling back the layers.
This was my first wedding at The Inn at St. John’s, and I’ll tell you what—if you want a venue where you can have everything in one place, this place is worth checking out. Check the bottom of this post for more vendor details.
Here’s the Storytelling Frame that Briana and Ben ended up putting in their home to show off their favorite photos.
- Hotel, Ceremony and Reception Venue: The Inn at St. John’s, Plymouth (reception in the Atrium)
- Wedding Planner: Cecelia Ash, Orchid Events
- Flowers: Silk Thumb Florist
- Mariachi Band: Mariachi Juvenil Detroit
- DJ: Bee Entertainment
- Wedding and Bridesmaid Dresses: The Dress Shop
- Cake: Cakes by Stephanie
Check back next Tuesday for a brand new blog post.