Alexis and Chris have a special tie to UofM’s Big House. Chris played football at University of Michigan before going on to play for the Baltimore Ravens.
They planned every last detail with Table6 Productions while living out of state, and it turned out beautifully.
I had another wedding that day, so Alexis and Chris chose to have Heather as their lead photographer, and I couldn’t be more proud of the phenomenal job that and Diana did as a part of this wedding.
It was such an honor for our team to be a part of such a unique wedding day. Many thanks to Heather for taking the lead on this wedding and Diana for doing an amazing job as second photographer, as always. Scroll to the bottom to see a full list of vendors who contributed to the wedding day.
- Lead Photographer: Heather
- Second Photographer: Diana
- Planner: Table6 Productions
- Venue: Michigan Stadium, The Big House
- Florals: Bartz Viviano
- DJ: DJ Chokes – Todd Everett Experience
- Strings: Horizon Strings
- Décor: Event Theory
- Shuttles: Golden Limo
- Invitations: Rock Paper Scissors
- Catering: Katherine’s Catering
- Hotel: The Graduate Ann Arbor
- Hair and Makeup: Detroit Glam