Patricia and I met in college when we were assigned to the same apartment in Rome during our study abroad trip. We sealed our international travel buddy status in 2010 when she made the trip to Mexico to be a part of my wedding, and I was so honored to be a part of her wedding with Bryan at the Masonic Temple in Detroit this summer.
Patricia and Bryan met as event planners in the Detroit area, and their experience (and attention to detail) definitely shined through at their own big event.
Thanks to Derek for second shooting with me—Derek did an amazing job capturing the men getting ready, along with the incredible details at the reception.
Be sure to check the end of this post for the list of vendors that Patricia and Bryan worked with.
What was your most memorable moment of the day? From Patricia: “The Ceremony—the walk down the aisle. I knew all eyes were on me when I walked, but the only eyes I could see were Bryan’s at the end of the aisle. Just before the doors opened, I was so overwhelmed with nerves, but the second I tunnel-visioned onto Bryan, it was like everything else disappeared.”
Derek photographed the details below while I was with the wedding party. How amazing is this entire setup?
- Venue: The Masonic Temple (Chapel), Detroit, MI
- Florist: Soo Fabulous
- Band: The Groove Party
- Invitations: Reverb Design
- Catering: Thibault & Moore
- Wedding Dress: The Wedding Shoppe
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Konja Bridal, Designer Alfred Angelo, Style: 8615L, Color: Ink
- Wedding Shoes: Ivanka Trump
- Cake: Love and Buttercream
- Hair: Salon Optimism
- Makeup: Laura Allen Bultynck
- Videographer: Say Studios